[Wirecutter’s Pick] Z-Edge Z3 3″ Screen 2K Ultra Full HD 2560 x1080, 2304 x1296 Car Dash Cam with G-sensor, WDR, 10-Glass Lens, Motion Detection, Ambarella Chip, Parking Monitor, 32GB Card Included
- Built on Ambarella A7 processor + OV4689 color CMOS sensor, captures 2K (2560*1080P & 2304*1296P at 30fps) HD video and outstanding night vision, Low light compensation ensures good video recroding quality even in the evening. plus WDR greatly enhancing the image quality. Enjoy the clearer footage to every detail.
- Smart and convenient recording/monitoring: Automatic motion/crash/vibration detection and recording with G-sensor, monitoring while parking, automatic display off for energy saving, automatic device on/off with engine on/off .
- Different video recording modes for resolutions up to 2K: Record video with the different choices of 1280×720 (30 or 60 fps), 1920×1080 (30 or 45 fps, with high dynamic range), 2560×1080 (30 fps) or 2304×1296 (30 fps),One-button audio recording on/off for privacy protection concerns. One-button picture taking at the resolution of 13M pixels. one-button emergency video locking. Wide camera view angle of 145 degree.
- The 32GB TF card in the package provides approximately a total of 4 hours of 1080p video recording storage (or even longer for videos with resolutions lower than 1080p). Seamless video recording in loop to ensure the efficient use of storage, which overwrites the unlocked oldest videos with the latest videos automatically.
- Quality Guarantee : Our products have 30 Days Money Back and come with 18 months warranty guarantee. First Class best support for all customers. All emails would be replied in 24 hours, and 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Packages included:1 * Z-Edge Car DVR Z3 ,1 * 32GB TF Card ,1 * Suction Mount ,1 * Micro USB Cable ,1 * USB Car Charger ,1 * User Manual.
Check Availabity and Prices Here
While most dash cams in the market are based on Novatek chips, the Z-Edge Z3 is built on high end Ambarella A7 processor, features higher stability on seamless recording. The OV4689 Color CMOS image sensor captures video in 1296P resolution.
Automatic seamless video recording in loop to use the storage efficiently, with the earliest unlocked video clips being overwritten when reaching the storage card’s maximal capacity. Customizable video clip length of 1, 3, and 5 minutes.
The device is automatically turned on and recording when the engine starts, and automatically turned off shortly after the engine is off (working for most Car Models except those always having power supply in the cigarette lighter even when the engine is off).
The device automatically pauses video recording after the vehicle stops moving for some time, and automatically resumes recording when the vehicle starts to move.
Highly-sensitive G-sensor powered automatic video recording and video file locking when a collision or crash is detected. The sensitivity of the G-sensor can be set to low, mid and high levels.
In parking, the device is automatically turned on and recording when a vibration is detected.
Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) Technology:
the car dvr’s range is extended to cover a greater span between bright and dark areas in the image.
It’s a great product. I drive at night and the picture is wonderful.my only problems are with the mount (it doesn’t stay secured to the window). And the memory card was not in the box.
Completely satisfied with the camera. Image quality is excellent, much better than expected. Would definitely recommend this unit to all the truck drivers out there!!
Have had my Z-Edge for a few weeks now. My 3rd different brand Dashcam in the last month.
Compaired to the $200 unit I had this is very simple to operate. The video quality is even better than the expensive cam.
Very good video quality !! SOUND…. how can a camera this awesome have such horrible sound quality.
In all farness, I have not contacted the company to give them a chance to fix this. I hope it’s just a bad unit.
95% of the time the sound is not important to me and is turned off, but when I need it, it’s very bad. crackles
My cheap Walmart unit had great sound with bad video. I want both.
It looks very well built, the video is worth $100 to me. The video is that good 🙂
The dash cam works great and has great resolution I would recommend this camera to anyone it was easy to install as well.