Vantrue R2 Dash Cam 2K Ultra HD 2.7-Inch LCD Dashboard Camera DVR Recorder w/ Parking Sensor (32GB microSD card included)
- The Wirecutter’s Pick. Built on Ambarella A7L50 processor + OV4689 color CMOS sensor, the Vantrue R2 dash cam captures 2K (2560*1080P & 2304*1296P at 30fps) HD video and outstanding night vision, plus WDR greatly enhancing the image quality. Enjoy the clearer footage to every detail!
- 170-Deg. viewing angle presents a wide field of view and splendor scenario. The F2.0 Six Layer Optical Glass Lens, dust and heat proof, helps capture high quality images even in bad driving environment.
- Auto starting record after powered provides a convenient use; seamless loop recording plus the G-sensor detecting any impact and auto locking the important video segments, you will never miss an important moment.
- One press to switch the camera to Parking Mode, triggered by the motion detection sensor, the camera will auto record when people or things come closer to your car from 10M / 33FT away in front..
- 2.7″ TFT LCD display supports video and image playback, and offers an easy setup convenience. Support a timeout function that turns the display off after the recording begins so you won’t be disturbed by another glowing rectangle on your windshield.
Vantrue R2 is built on high end Ambarella A7 processor, features higher stability on seamless recording. The OV4689 Color CMOS image sensor captures video in 2K resolution.
After repeatedly experiments and debugging, the Vantrue R2 has been accomplished with much more lifelike image system, and presents the human eye with images more familiar in everyday life.
Clearer video The 1080P might not meet your need, now you have the 2304*1296P and 2560*1080P WHD at 30fps with Vantrue R2, plus the WDR presenting more details from shadows to hightlights in moving, and the 170 Deg. viewing angle lens capturing grandeur scenario, this camera will record your driving like a blockbuster. Ready to make a road movie!
- The 2K resolution clearly shows license plates and road signs. * The G-Sensor auto locks videos with impact detected. Support manually locking videos with emergency button.
- Seamless loop recording enables it to overwrite the oldest footage with the newest upon filling a card to capacity.
- One press to switch the camera to Parking Mode, triggered by the motion detection sensor, the camera will auto record when people or things come closer to your car.
- 2.7-in display allows for playback of videos and pictures, and exclusively new operation interface makes the setup easier.
- Auto power on and record while car engine started.
- Simply stamp Date, Time and License ID on the footage.
- Quick snapshot in 16M pixels with the Snapshot button.
- Simply connect and playback the video on HDTV or PC.