Galaxy Radios DX-959B Mobile CB Radio with Blue Frequency and Channel Digits and Backlit StarLite Faceplate
- Five-digit frequency counter with large blue digits, two-digit channel display with larger blue digits
- The Galaxy StarLite faceplate features back lighting of the white faceplate lettering in blue or red color back lighting. All faceplate lettering is white during daylight. The picture shows how the color back lighting turns the lettering blue or red. Frequency and Channel LED digits are always blue – day or night
- Large, easy-to-read meter with scales for power output, modulation, SWR and incoming signal
- Variable power output control, variable talkback circuit with on/off switch, automatic SWR circuit and an SWR alert LED, Roger Beep with on/off switch
- Variable dimmer control with push switch to turn off the meter lamp, display digits and Star Lite back lighting, 3-position tone switch for receive, proprietary Galaxy Noise Filter (GNF) Circuit reduces noise to aid in the recovery of weak SSB signals
Galaxy CB radios are designed with features that a serious CB operator can appreciate and a new user can easily master. The radio functions are laid out in a driver friendly format essential for ease of use while keeping your eyes focused on the road ahead. Each knob or button controls its own task, minimizing the need to look at a display or cycle through multiple menus. The DX-959 has been a solid performer for more than 15 years. It is at the top of our mobile CB line and is jam packed with big radio features. The Galaxy DX-959B features AM/SSB and PA Modes, a Large, Easy-to-Read Meter with: Power Output Scale calibrated for AM and SSB, Modulation Percentage Scale for use on AM, Signal Strength Scale indicates up to 60 dB over S9 and an SWR Scale. Five-digit Frequency Counter with On/Off Switch, Automatic SWR Circuit (no complicated calibration procedure), High SWR Alert Circuit with Warning LED, Talkback Circuit with On/Off Switch and Volume Control, Variable Power Output Control, Variable Dimmer Control with On/Off Switch, Roger Beep with On/Off Switch and an LED Indicator, Noise Blanker and Automatic Noise Limiter Circuits. Also, it has the Galaxy Noise Filter (GNF) Circuit for use on weak SSB signals. Blue Meter Lamp, Blue Channel and Frequency LEDs. Full-sized Chassis, Side Mic Jack, Clarifier Control, 3-Position Tone Control Switch for Receive, Blue/Red LED Indicator for RX/TX, RF Gain Control, Mic Gain Control, Rear Jacks for External Speaker and Public Address Use. Two Year Limited Warranty. Dimensions:7-7/8″W x 9-1/4″D x 2-5/16″H (Depth does not include knobs or antenna connector) (Width does not include side mic connection) Radio Weight with Microphone: 4.4 pounds Shipping Weight: 5.8 pounds.
What’s in the Box:
Handheld Microphone, Radio Mounting Bracket and Microphone Mounting Hardware, Power Cord, Owner’s Manual.