Galaxy DX-949 40 Channel AM/SSB Mobile CB Radio
- Large, easy-to-read meter with scales for power output, modulation, SWR and incoming signal
- Two-digit channel display with large yellow digits, variable power output control, variable talkback circuit with on/off switch
- Automatic SWR circuit and an SWR alert LED, Roger Beep with on/off switch
- Variable dimmer control with push switch to turn off the meter lamp and display digits, 3-position tone switch for receive, rear connector for accessory Galaxy six-digit frequency counter (purchased separately – not included)
- Proprietary Galaxy Noise Filter (GNF) Circuit reduces noise to aid in the recovery of weak SSB signals
Galaxy CB radios are designed with Features that a serious CB operator can appreciate and a new user can easily master. The radio functions are laid out in a driver friendly format essential for ease of use while keeping your eyes focused on the road ahead. Each knob or button controls its own task, minimizing the need to look at a display or cycle through multiple menus. The DX-949 offers the ultimate in Features and flexibility. A jack on the back of the radio allows for the addition of an accessory six-digit frequency counter such as the Galaxy FC347 (sold separately). Galaxy DX-949 Features: AM/SSB and PA Modes Large, Easy-to-Read Meter with: Power Output Scale calibrated for AM and SSB Modulation Percentage Scale for use on AM Signal Strength Scale indicates up to 60 dB over S9 SWR Scale Automatic SWR Circuit (no complicated calibration procedure)High SWR Alert Circuit with Warning LED Talkback Circuit with On/Off Switch and Volume Control Variable Power Output Control Variable Dimmer Control with On/Off Switch Roger Beep with On/Off Switch and LED Indicator Noise Blanker and Automatic Noise Limiter Circuits Galaxy Noise Filter (GNF) Circuit for use on weak signals White Meter Lamp Yellow Channel LEDs Full-sized Chassis Side Mic Jack Clarifier Control3-Position Tone Control Switch for Receive Green/Red LED Indicator for RX/TX Receive (RF) Gain Control Mic Gain Control Rear Jacks for External Speaker and Public Address Use Rear Jack for External Frequency Counter Two Year Limited Warranty Dimensions: 7-7/8″W x 9-1/4″D x 2-5/16″H (Depth does not include knobs or antenna connector) (Width does not include side mic connection)Radio Weight with Microphone: 4.4 pounds Shipping Weight: 5.8 pounds.
What’s in the Box:
Handheld Microphone Radio, Mounting Bracket and Microphone Mounting Hardware, Power Cord, Owner’s Manual.